Check the following before submitting your log.
- Mix-up of figure 0 with letter O.
- The log must be in chronological date and time order.
- For non-interfaced TRX to Logger. Make sure that the correct band, QRG and mode match.
- Check for invalid callsigns.
- The date and time (UTC) of each QSO should be within the contest period. Do not use local time!
- Lack of locators
- Re-submit a rejected log, within deadline.
- You will receive a confirmation email back from the log robot in a few minutes. Please read the confirmation email and make sure there are no error or warning messages. If not then your log has been accepted and the process is complete. Check Logs received.
Confirm your log is in Cabrillo format